About the forum
The Scientific and Practical Forum "Industry. Science, Competence. Integration" will take place on November 29, 2019 at the RUDN University
The purpose of the Forum is to discuss topical issues of increasing the competitiveness of the Russian industry in contemporary conditions of economic digitalization and the transition to Industry 4.0 technologies, as well as to find ways to solve them on the basis of on competence management and integration development both at the interstate level and in the "university - industry - science - market" level.
The Forum has the following objectives:
(1) To study, summarize, and popularize best practices in managing industries in the Russian Federation, introduce modern technologies of Industry 4.0 and tools for managing competences in industry;
(2) To exchange of experience and dissemination of new forms and methods in the field of environmental research and environmental protection activities;
(3) To facilitate the establishment of contacts between scholars;
(4) To development an intensive cooperation between universities, industrial enterprises, research organizations, and businesses;
(5) To search for solutions to current problems of industrial management;
(6) To attract young scholars to contemporary problems of scientific and technological development.
1. Abstracts and full-text paper submission deadline (publication): June 1, 2019 (extended).
2. Acceptance/rejection: June 31, 2019.
3. Final registration (participation in the Forum): October 1, 2019.
4. Forum dates: November 28, 2019.
Forum Secretary: Tatiana V. Kokuytseva
+7 (495) 787 38 03, ext. 23 03
6 Miklukho-Maklaya str., Moscow, 117198, Russia
The Ministry of Education and Science of Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences